Our Voice to the Va
Member Based Social Site
Our Mission is to Provide Services
Not available thru other VSOs
Without Duplicating Efforts
Developed by Handicapped Vets
Launch scheduled for July 4th
Join Now as a Charter Member
When complete the platform will magnify our voices to the VA and allow members to:
- Search for and connect with members of their unit.
- Visit and chat on the timeline, or by private message.
- Share and learn from others with similar experiences.
- Tell their story: How their injury happened and how it has affected their life.
- Keep up with the latest changes in VA medical care and other Veteran benefits.
- Give out an ‘atta-boy’ to those at the VA and in Congress who are serving us well.
- Point out inefficiencies, neglect, mistreatment and abuse in the VA system.
HVA IS DESIGNED to compliment services offered by other Veteran Service Organizations.
Full membership is limited to those who have suffered handicap due to incident of service in the US armed forces or to VA care. Honorary membership is extended to Parents, spouses and children.
HVA IS NOT:
- A part of, or under the direction or control of the VA or any other government agency or Veteran’s Service Organization.
- Not designed to replace the support of family members and loved ones. If you have them, they are your front line. Cling to them.
- Not designed to replace competent medical care.
MISSION FIELD NEWS
HVA online news magazine.
BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER JOIN NOW