- Search for and connect with members of your unit.
- Visit and chat on the timeline, or by private message.
- Share and learn from others with similar experiences.
- Tell your story: How your injury happened and how it has affected your life.
- Keep up with the latest changes in VA medical care and other Veteran benefits.
- Give out an ‘atta-boy’ to those at the VA and in Congress who are serving us well.
- Point out inefficiencies, neglect, mistreatment and abuse in the VA system.
HVA IS NOT:
- A part of, or under the direction or control of the VA or any other government agency or Veteran’s Service Organization.
- Not designed to replace the support of family members and loved ones. If you have them, they are your front line. Cling to them.
- Not designed to replace competent medical care.
HVA IS DESIGNED to compliment, not compete in the services offered by other Veteran Service Organizations. Full membership is limited to those who have suffered handicap due to incident of service in the US armed forces, or to VA care. Honorary membership is extended to Gold Star Parents, spouses and children.
MISSION FIELD NEWS
HVA online news magazine and monthly house organ.